Friday, May 30, 2014

Culture Clash




Purpose: 
  • To create a Clash of Cultures by creating your own Photo montage, combining images from Beijing, China and Yarmouth, Maine, USA;

  • To further develop your Photoshop knowledge and skills;
  • To create a “surreal” landscape by montaging a variety of photographs;
  • To know, use, and understand the Four Collage Techniques to in your Photo Montage: Juxtaposition/fragmentation, Point of View, Scale Change, Overlapping
When I was starting on this project I had a couple of different landscapes, and put in some objects but after awhile I didn't like what it was looking like so I looked for some examples on the Ning. When I finally found the one I liked, I searched for a ton of pictures both from China and Yarmouth. One of my difficulties was putting things in the background and making it have depth. I asked the teacher once and she was very helpful after that I I could pretty much do it all by myself. One of my successes was erasing. I thought that I did really well. I zoomed in when I had to and made my brush as tiny as it could go to get all the spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment