Thursday, June 12, 2014

Memorable Experience


My most memorable experience was learning how to do photoshop. I thought that this was memorable because I have always wanted to learn how to photoshop, but I couldn't get the program because it was expensive, but I looked online and watched many videos of different things that photoshop can do. That got me really excited and when I got into photo 1 I was eager to start with photoshop. Even though it took a while to learn, I soon got better and better. I loved the project, Culture Clash, because we got to use photoshop and use our imagination to create to different scenery in the same place. I really enjoyed doing that project. I taught me so much more than what the teacher had told us just by experimenting with different tools. My favorite is the erasing tool, not because I like to erase everything but I love how you can get an image of the web and erase its background and it will leave you with your desired picture.
 
         This has impacted my learning a lot, because I can finally photoshop and I can take it with me where ever I go. When I grow up I hope to go in some sort of graphic design career and photoshop has defiantly helped me with that decision. Ever since I was little I loved to draw and now that we have computers I can photoshop. It has taught me so much, that I feel like I know almost anything photoshop can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment