Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Famous Portaits


I chose this photograph by Richard Avedon because I like how he has a white background so you are not distracted. I thought that he really captured the feelings that men felt when they worked in mines. It really shows how bad it was back then, and how bad the miners had it.



I chose this photograph by Arnold Newman because I loved the colors and how he set the person. I feel like if I walked down a busy street and just looked I could find this. The colors really bring me to the person sitting. That is some of the reason why I like the photograph.


I chose this photograph of Mick Jagger by Annie Leibovitz  in Buffalo, New York, 1975. I chose this because you would think that the photographer just ran into him, but actually it was set up. This is why I like some of Annie Leibovitz photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment