Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stay Strong












Purpose:

  • To strengthen your creative problem-solving skills so that you are looking at things in a different way;
  • To find letters of the alphabet in everyday objects to create a word;
  • To become familiar with basic photoshop tools.

One of the things I learned doing this project was if you look close enough and hard enough then you could find letters. I think that it was a good way to test the way your eyes see the world. In the project we had to find letters that would spell out our word. Second, I learned that most of your everyday objects are letters. I learned that after you take a photo you could make it look better with photoshop. And lastly, I learned how to use photoshop, which really helped with some of the photos that I took. The most used tool I think I used was brightness/contrast. I used these the most because a lot of my photographs were a little dark. I like photoshop because it helped clear my images. These are all important to my learning because now when I take pictures I have a better knowledge of different techniques I can do with my camera. It will definitely change the way I see the world through the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment